We provide government and private organizations with high-quality consulting services focusing on solid waste management and management engineering. At VIKEK, we are proud of what we do and always put our clients first. We want to help our clients achieve maximum productivity and efficiency with our innovative strategies, intelligent process design, and outstanding execution.
We conduct specialized research, analysis, assessments, and develop strategies and designs to help organizations overcome challenges related to waste management. Our solid waste management services include:
• Solid Waste Facility Assessments and Improvements
• Financial Modeling/Feasibility Studies/Rate Studies
• Landfill Planning, Design and Operations Management
• Landfill Post-Closure Care and Redevelopment Planning and Performance Monitoring
• Landfill Gas Collection and Control System Assessments and Improvements.
• Recycling and Transfer Facility Development Planning
• Permitting and regulatory compliance
• Construction Quality Assurance
We help clients across all industries meet the ever-evolving challenges of today’s market environment. We work closely with client teams to gather, analyze and present practical data on how the organization can improve the value it delivers. We cover issues including cost, time, and organizational implications to enable agencies and organizations to achieve excellence in project delivery, operations and management.
Our management engineering services include:
• Assessment of – Enterprise Management and Major Project Performance
• Development of Enterprise and Project Performance Management Systems
• Strategy Analysis, Development and Deployment
• Development of Process Improvements and Performance metrics for Organizational Strategy, Project and Operations.
Today, the development of environmentally friendly facilities and effective waste-to-energy processes is vital for the health of communities worldwide.
VIKEK Environmental Engineers collaborates with partners under, its joint venture with Atlantic Waste Management Group, LLC (AWMG), to create complete solutions to meet the needs and challenges faced by developing countries regarding waste management with the development of environmental infrastructure. We utilize innovative planning and cost-effective execution to achieve our client’s goals. At its core, our work is about empowering clients to improve their operations, and their communities.
Learn more at https://atlanticwastemanagement.com/
Get latest updates to learn more about what VIKEK Environmental Engineers can do for you!